13.77 turns into a 13.42 with my 06!

Went back to the track today with my 06. Only mod is an ASP underdrive pulley. The pulley was on Friday as well. .35 improvement today! From a 13.77 @ 98.49 mph to a 13.421 @ 101.80 mph. All I did was go to 93 octane fuel. I had the original dealer gas in it on Friday. Might mention too that there was no head wind today and the air may have been a little drier. Can't help but feel the dealer fuel was creating some knock retard and possibly pulling out some timing.

My friend loaned me his ET Streets but my 60' improved only .052 from a 2.063 to a 2.011. That did not account for an improvement of 3.31 mph and .35 et. The traction control apparently wasn't hurting me that much.

This 13.42 is entering stock LS1 territory!

• Sponsors (?)

onebadgsx said:
on my et streets i run 1.8 60' times. with a little more work you should be able to hit that, especially if you could heat the tires up.
The ET Streets held like glue. I warmed them good. You sure got a good launch with a 1.8 60' assuming yours is identical to mine as far as mods. As I mentioned, a pulley is all I have. No way my car would run a 1.8 60'. I feel maybe part of the problem is this drive by wire does not allow the throttle to come on fast enough to get a good launch.

What was your et/mph with that 60'?

LarryS said:
This 13.42 is entering stock LS1 territory!

entering ? its dead on with what most run.

some are faster but the averae ls-1 with a good drive is a 13.4-13.2 car
there have been many people who have reported 13.4 to 13.2 times with stock 05 + gts.