13.87 @ Dragway 42 Video

Something's definately off, I would say, probably the track, elevation and lack of traction. My car ran 13.86 bone stock down to the Motorcraft air filter at Rockingham, 13.92 at Fayetteville which is about an hour away from Rockingham. Car dyno'd 238rwhp the day before the runs.

The good news is that DA corrected, based on the weather at the time you posted this at your track, if you were running perfect weather, you'd have run 13.556 @ 106.33 MPH

• Sponsors (?)

Something's definately off, I would say, probably the track, elevation and lack of traction. My car ran 13.86 bone stock down to the Motorcraft air filter at Rockingham, 13.92 at Fayetteville which is about an hour away from Rockingham. Car dyno'd 238rwhp the day before the runs.

The good news is that DA corrected, based on the weather at the time you posted this at your track, if you were running perfect weather, you'd have run 13.556 @ 106.33 MPH

my lowering springs are hurting me as well as a crappy track, or at least thats my guess because i was shifting pretty well