13' cobra II wheels w/brand new tires $300.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

doublecobraII's

Mar 13, 2007
ok ladies and gents the new price is $225.00 thats what the tires are new and they are that new:SNSign: :SNSign: :lol: come one come all dont bang you head on the :bang: if not sold this time will be put in bags tied up and put in garage rafters till someone has a interest in them leave a way to reach you please

• Sponsors (?)

ok all my II'ers these have dropped in price to $225.00 just because so many peeps have helped me with deals getting this car together thats prob as low as i will go for the tires are worth that they are now off the car for the 17's are ready to go on so i will just throw them in storage bags seal them up and put in garage rafters till i need them leave a way to get in touch with for i wont leave my personal contact becaues of past trolls trying to scam me they must think we are as dum as camaro owners i guess awwww just kidding maybe:Zip2: :hail2: :nono:

rims for you

Which style wheels, what size tires, and where are you located?

:)
steel styled wheels that came stock on the 1976 cobra II --3 cobra center caps tires are 1000 miles new 185/70/13 and i am in Byron ILLINOIS zip is 61010 for a quote for shipping i think one will weigh around 21 pounds w/out any air in them i have pics to send if you leave a way to contact you price is firm for i already lowered it to this price and basically is paying for the tires

Status
Not open for further replies.