13" Front Brakes?

• Sponsors (?)

so it wont mess anything up? I didnt know that i could use the stock calipers, lines, brake pads, etc... if I do need to change anything, just let me know.. thanks for the help!! :D I was really wanting some bigger brakes on the front because mine look kinda wimpy behind my 18's..

squares98 said:
you dont use any old brake parts up front, you reuse the rear calipers though

your gonna need the cobra calipers, pads, lines, banjo bolts and 13" rotors up front.

for the rear you can use your stock calipers, cobra brake pads(thinner) but you will need to purchase the cobra rear caliper mounting plates to install the 11.65" rotors. and installing the mounting plates requires the removal of the rear axles!!!!a pita if your a novice.

for an alternative in the rear you can do the steeda rear 13" upgrade kit that includes the rotors and mounting plates that DO NOT require the removal of the axles....a true bolt on.

For the rear you could also go with the Baer Eradispeed 13.25" rotors which can be had for about $220 + shipping and use the factory caliper, they come with a bracket that doesn't require removal of the axle.

jeffnoel said:
For the rear you could also go with the Baer Eradispeed 13.25" rotors which can be had for about $220 + shipping and use the factory caliper, they come with a bracket that doesn't require removal of the axle.

yeah thats the other kit i was thinking about just couldn't spit out the name when i was typing. Its the same as the steeda kit but 50 dollars cheaper. :nice: