13" rotors in the rear...how do these work?

Fox_84

Dec 28, 2005
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...m=140012806148&ih=004&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

I see these on ebay and just wondering if they are any good? It has brakets that relocate 94-04 gt calipers to the correct location to work on 13" rotors. Is anyone running these? If so, please post pix!!! Also, do you have to change anything like anti-moan brakets or anything else? What does everything think of strength? I already installed NorthRaceCar brakets for the gt calipers and dont want to pull the axles again just to install the brakets to run the 11.65" cobra rotors. What else could I do for the rear? I already know I am putting cobra 13" in the front.

• Sponsors (?)

I knew it was mainly for looks but that is part of what I am going for, IF the brakets are strong enough to support the calipers like they need to be. Does anyone have these, and any pix? Do I have to change anything like the anti-moan brakets or just bolt these things up?

Fox_84 said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=140012806148&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

I see these on ebay and just wondering if they are any good? It has brakets that relocate 94-04 gt calipers to the correct location to work on 13" rotors. Is anyone running these? If so, please post pix!!! Also, do you have to change anything like anti-moan brakets or anything else? What does everything think of strength? I already installed NorthRaceCar brakets for the gt calipers and dont want to pull the axles again just to install the brakets to run the 11.65" cobra rotors. What else could I do for the rear? I already know I am putting cobra 13" in the front.

they work better then 11.65 cobras.. but only by a minimal amount.. they just bolt on.. the brackets moves the caliper out farther to go around the 13" rotors..

So I will benefit some from these 13" rotors more than just looks. Right now I have GT rotors. I will benefit more than upgrading to cobra 11.65" rotors? Still looking for anyone with pix. And the brakets that come with this kit wil not flex more than if I went cobra rotors and cobra anti-moan brakets?