13 Sec Slip 1996-98

NPIGT

Nov 29, 2004
Hey guys I am purchasing parts for a PI head swap. When its all said and done, will the headswap, 4.10's, and a full exhaust (lt's, offroad H, Catback) be enough for a mid 13 second slip? If any PI swapped guys could give me some before and after timeslips that would be awesome.

• Sponsors (?)

NPIGT said:
Hey guys I am purchasing parts for a PI head swap. When its all said and done, will the headswap, 4.10's, and a full exhaust (lt's, offroad H, Catback) be enough for a mid 13 second slip? If any PI swapped guys could give me some before and after timeslips that would be awesome.

you should get into 13's, mid if you drive good and get traction.

PS: you may be the only person i've ever heard of switching 94-95 tails on a 96 up???? usually other way around. :)

NPIGT said:

Depending on the elevation of your track blah blah, you may be able to get into the 13's, but your corrected times with a good 60 ft should be in the 13's. But as Gearbanger says, you'll need good tires.

After your headswap, yes you should be in the 13s (with good tires). Your be running up there with the 99+. :nice:

I don't have the PI heads on mine yet, but I have already pulled off an 8.95 in the 1/8 mile with my mods below. I believe thats a high 13 sec slip if I'm correct.

stock with only x-pipe, K&N. -----9.12 in the 1/8
with all my mods now......... -----8.95 in the 1/8