13 second car??

• Sponsors (?)

302fordracer said:
check out the mod list...is a 13.9 second pass feasible?? how about likely??

You should be close, but it's gonna depend on driver i think, and where the track is at.

P.S.
I've got a set of 2 stock 16" waffle wheels that I could sell you within a week or 2. as soon as my new ones get here. PM me, because I have no idea how. lol

GO: trickflow street heat manifold, bbk o/r h-pipe, bbk underdrive pulleys, mac shorty unequal length headers, 3.73 rear gears

These are decent modifications and should help you alot- especially the catless midpipe, gears, and intake manifold.

Your car is a 5-speed, right?

If you can drive well, a 13 second pass is not impossible. Not likely your first time at the track though.

A set of drag radials ($300) and a little weight reduction (spare tire, jack, back seat) and I'd say high 13s for sure, again, if you can drive and your car is a manual.

Swarzkopf said:
These are decent modifications and should help you alot- especially the catless midpipe, gears, and intake manifold.

Your car is a 5-speed, right?

If you can drive well, a 13 second pass is not impossible. Not likely your first time at the track though.

A set of drag radials ($300) and a little weight reduction (spare tire, jack, back seat) and I'd say high 13s for sure, again, if you can drive and your car is a manual.
yeah pretty much. if your car is automatic you won't make it. sorry... you need to pratice your launches and your shifts, and then it will be close.

Mine has less mods and has ran 13.9's at least 5 times, so it wasnt just a fluke pass. You really should get some BFG dr's for the track, or even better some Mickey Thompson dr's. That should almost guarantee 13's. I am hoping for 13.5's once I get my intake & shorty headers later this summer.

Are you kidding me?? If you don't run 13's, you can't drive period. All you should need is a decent 60' and it will be no problem.

I ran a 13.78 at 99.1mph with a 1.9 60'. I have 4.10, yet you have headers, tb, maf, intake.....

302fordracer said:
it is a 5 speed...so it sounds like you guys are putting some pressure on me here lol...well I can't make it saturday something came up so I will probably go tomorrow...

Yeah, definite pressure. Your car should be running 13s hands down. My heavy vert runs 14.2 and you have and intake, TB, MAF, and computer on me. In light of that you better run 13s.

Good luck. :nice: