130 amp alternator

mustangsally93

Sep 26, 2005
Omaha,NE
I found a alternator on ebay brand new, BUT it says starting bid of 5 bucks. How do I know if its the right one, or is this just crap? the seller is some company. what do you all think? wwwmidwestmustangnet

• Sponsors (?)

You could write to them and ask.
Save the reply in case something doesnt match up down the line.
Good luck.

wwwmidwestmustangnet is a powerseller with a 99.3%feedback rating with 57 negatives out of 9894 transactions which makes them a pretty safe bet.

A low opening bid is not always something to be concerned about. It keeps down insertion fees for the seller and helps grab buyer interest.

As always on eBay if you have ANY concerns ask lots of questions before bidding.

I pulled my alternator off my 92. Went to autozone, bought a 130 amp out of a 94 5.0. Then, took the old alternator with reciept back to a different autozone and got the core charge back. 130 amp alternator, brand new for 55 bucks, cant beat it!!!!

zerochance, it's been done numerous times, there is some bracket clearance issues and you need to play aorund with different wires... do a search on 3g conversion upgrade and youll get tons of info.