14.018 @ 99.08

• Sponsors (?)

I run a 125 shot with stock injectors and have had no problems whatsoever. I have a 190lph fuel pump and an adjustable fuel pressure regulator. Ignition wise, I have a stock ignition box and stock distributer with an MSD coil and MSD cap and rotor.

As far as timing goes, I run stock (10*) with the 125 shot. Timing is peculiar to each individual car, but the guidelines laid out above are pretty good in general.

All these guys make good points.

Considering your mods, and that you have a hard top w/a 5 spd, I think you could be closer to your time with the 75 shot just on motor alone. Work on your driving, and get your intake bolted on, with you 75 shot, you could hit low 13's. Good luck, and let us know how it turns out.

Sorry to bring this back up so late. No I do not spray in every gear. I have a WOT switch that I flip on after i shift into second. Yeah I thought I would be a lot closer to the 13's n/a but I wasnt. I still dont think my engine runs like it should with these miles on it but i dont know.

Seems like you could do a bit better, on my 98GT, I had a Zex(dry) 100 shot and I gained exactly 1 tenth and 1 MPH for every 10HP. I went from 13.7 to 12.7 and from 97mph to 107mph. My bottle pressure was just over 1000psi on the runs.

Vex5.0 said:
Sorry to bring this back up so late. No I do not spray in every gear. I have a WOT switch that I flip on after i shift into second. Yeah I thought I would be a lot closer to the 13's n/a but I wasnt. I still dont think my engine runs like it should with these miles on it but i dont know.
If you dont spray in every gear you won't get the full gains of the 75 shot, my favorite part of the nitrous was off the line, the TQ really shoots the car out of the hole if you have sticky tires, I had 17" nittos at the time.

I dont think a bigger fuel pump would help me at this point with a 75 dry shot. Im picking up some gt-40 heads soon so i will be upgrading my pump and injectors when i put those on. The last time i said something about a dyno tune everyone said it was a waste of money, but now that i have nitrous your saying i should get a dyno tune. What gives?

thanks
vex