14.45@102

MadHandle8169

Founding Member
May 5, 2002
Brick, NJ
Now to start it off I ran this with the mods in my sig however it was on a G-Tech. I know these are not terrible accurate however, I bought mostly as a comparison. Well I only ran it like 3 time before the intake and the best I got was a 14.5@98. After my intake install I ran it again on the same road and got a 14.45@102. That is a 4MPH increase with the intake which makes me go like this. :banana:

My times suck because I can't launch the thing just says "GO" so I know I can get the actual seconds down and I'm happy with the MPH.

I'm hoping for Low 14s @100 when I finally make it to the track. Because I know the MPH is higher for the G-Tech.

:banana: :banana: :spot: :banana: :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

My E.T. sucks because it just says GO. The MPH is usually a couple MPH higher and they explain why because at tracks they take and average or something and the G-Tech takes the actual speed you cross the line. They are pretty accurate if you do it on a flat road and set it right. I'm more happy because I went up 4MPH with the intake swap.

Yeah I can definitely tell the difference. That's also why I got the G-Tech. Even though it isn't terribly accurate I atleast have something to compare my car with the intake and without it. Even if the numbers aren't what I will run I know that the intake definitely made my car faster.

igotyofire said:
iono 4mph from an intake, iono about that, but id say the butt dyno can be accurate at feeling the gains enough

I went from 14.8 @ 95.27mph to a 14.17 @ 98.99 with my intake and tb. :banana: It's not to unlikely. Those Gtech meters usually read about 2mph faster than a track trap speed.