140mph gauge cluster install/circuit repair

Thats it. There is no calibration to make in the speedo. Plug it in and it will be off by the same amount.

You cannreset the odometer as well to reflect correct miles. It's a little tricky. I have to explain tomorrow when I have a speedo in my hand to look at.

• Sponsors (?)

You cannreset the odometer as well to reflect correct miles. It's a little tricky. I have to explain tomorrow when I have a speedo in my hand to look at.

Maybe I can get a 23 tooth gear to make it accurate...but that would be very helpful if you don't mind! I've done the drill trick but not sure if that's what you're talking about....
P.S. miles are who knows how far off from when the guy who owned it before was running without a speedometer gear! HAH

Just an update if anyone is interested...I ended up getting the NR Auto white face overlays and installed them and I think they look great! I was surprised how well they matched my aftermarket tach and other gauges. Still need to install the correct gear in the transmission for speedometer correction though. Thanks for the info!