14psi blower questions?

Selling my 95 GT and picked up a 93 hatchback LX 5 speed. Need some opinions on this build. Going to run 14psi with a S-trim. Car will have Edelbrock intake, LT's o/r xpipe, smog pump, a/c delete, 355 gear, 42lbs inj, 255 fuel pump, with external pump, msd 6al,NGK tr6 plugs, FMU, heads are stock with ARP head bolts and Felpro head gaskets. STOCK BLOCK!

Not going to make the belt to tight because i don't want to over boost it. I'll let it slip a little. What do you guys think of the little build up? IS there anything you guys might add or not do. How much hp to the wheels will it put down and what numbers will i see at the track with a drag radial?

• Sponsors (?)

Selling my 95 GT and picked up a 93 hatchback LX 5 speed. Need some opinions on this build. Going to run 14psi with a S-trim. Car will have Edelbrock intake, LT's o/r xpipe, smog pump, a/c delete, 355 gear, 42lbs inj, 255 fuel pump, with external pump, msd 6al,NGK tr6 plugs, FMU, heads are stock with ARP head bolts and Felpro head gaskets. STOCK BLOCK!

Not going to make the belt to tight because i don't want to over boost it. I'll let it slip a little. What do you guys think of the little build up? IS there anything you guys might add or not do. How much hp to the wheels will it put down and what numbers will i see at the track with a drag radial?

you mean like a vortech pusher pump? and those plugs are not worth it..