15 by 8 rims with dot slicks or others...

Discussion in 'Engine and Power Adder' started by MustangMatt1966, Aug 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am looking for a pair of 15 by 8 rims.. (hopefully cheap rims) just 2 for the back two tires, with some sort of dot slicks or drag radials... I am looking to break into the 13's and the tires are necessary for me to get there...I do not want to spend a lot of money (have been searching ebay) but I am hoping someone on here can help me out...check out this link for the reason for the tires.. http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=654179

thanks,

Matt
    :SNSign:

2. hey man. i got a set of 4, 15x8 American Racing Outlaw IIs. they have 195/60/15 Eagle tires on them i believe. if need be, i might be able to find a set of drag radials for them as well...

3. do you think you can post pics of them?? i am not familiar with the outlaw IIs? also, what are you askin?

thanks,

Matt

4. If worse comes to worse, buy the wagon wheels from pep boys. They used to be around $50 a piece for the 15x8s (year or two ago).

Also, another wheel that worked pretty well was the v-6 sn-95 mustang wheels, they are 15x7s but they fit 26x10.50x15 ET Streets just fine.

5. sent ya a PM

6. still interested?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.