15 inch for 2007

• Sponsors (?)

I was told they would fit, but needed a sway bar relocation kit to do so? :shrug:

Man, i hope that's the case, I just spent $450 on a set of Mickey Thompson ET Streets mounted on a set of 15x7 V6 wheels for my Cougar with the impression that they'd also fit an S197 when I picked one up next year?!?

15s dont fit 05+ GTs. unless you get the swaybar relocation kits for the rear. the brakes arent the problem, its the way ford mounted the sway bar, the end of it would interfere with anything smaller then a 16inch wheel. gearbanger is correct about that. so basically in order to run 15s you need to go to bmr or steeda and get the kit for the swaybar. imo not worth it to reweld brackets for your swaybars just to get a 1inch smaller wheel unless you are going for every last ounce of performance.

15s dont fit 05+ GTs. unless you get the swaybar relocation kits for the rear. the brakes arent the problem, its the way ford mounted the sway bar, the end of it would interfere with anything smaller then a 16inch wheel. gearbanger is correct about that. so basically in order to run 15s you need to go to bmr or steeda and get the kit for the swaybar. imo not worth it to reweld brackets for your swaybars just to get a 1inch smaller wheel unless you are going for every last ounce of performance.
i use bogarts which are made for the S197's running a 15" wheel just gives you lots more choices for tires and the wheels are much lighter. i tried a set of centerlines from my brothers fox body and they too hit the calipers. if i ran a spacer they would stick out even more plus i would have to change studs since the stock ones aren't long enough for a spacer+the wheel. you do need to relocate the rear sway bar bracket but it's so easy to make the bracket. you just need some flat 1/8" stock steel or 1/4" thick aluminum about 2" wide a hacksaw and a drill.
the cheapest way to get a 15" wheel that fits and doesn't look stupid is to find a set of the now discontinued weld XP series draglites. i'm pretty sure they will clear the brakes but they are hard to find now.
esiest way is to call bogart and order a set then wait.......................about 6-8 weeks.

anybody know about putting skinnies up front? The main reason I'd like to put a 15" wheel on is because I have the prostars from my 95 and would like to stick to one set of drag wheels I know the back will stick out alittle as i've had the 17" fr500's on there from my 95 just to see what it looked like as well as the stock 16" waffle wheels (they fit fine, but very close to the caliper)...I know with the cobra's and running skinnies they had to run a 1" spacer up front, didn't know if that was teh same case for these cars?