1500 mile Shelby GT-H Test

Yabbo

Aug 20, 2006
1500 mile Shelby GT-H Test and Questions

Check out http://gtpark.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/6031062302

They have a 1500 mile Shelby GT-H Test there. A Danish car guy rented one in California for two weeks and wrote a 8 page ! review with alot of pictures. You have to register to see it all, but that takes all of 7 seconds and is hassle free.

Cool car!:nice:

Anyway, its got me in trippin which new Mustang to buy.

I like the deeper front spoiler of the 07 California package and also its rear defuser, but I dont need its non functional hood scoop and rear side intakes.

I like getting the Shelby GTH and the FRP stuff already on the car. But The hood on the Shelby GT-H rental car looks better than the non rental GT-H model the car.

And no fog lites on the 'for sale" version of the GT-H :( I loke them big lights on the froll and the lil ones down low in the bumper on the other stangs.

So any idea how much costem for the California special front air dam and rear diffuser????? If I get a Shelby GT-H I would want to add those and the "rental" car hood.

They dont make it easy to get the good stuff all on one car and at the same time!:bang:

If there is a Stang comin out with ALL of this stuff on it please let me know, Ive looked everywhere for news on new models.

• Sponsors (?)