16" wheel pics

• Sponsors (?)

iskwezm said:
I spent 4 months on the body,new floors,trunk lid,fender,aprons, and then my neoghbor didnt want to wait for me to shoot it so he went to MACCO,and this is a few years later...nice huh:nonono:
16X7 with 205/45/17 and 245/45/17

Nice to see pics...I've been thinking about 16 wheels on a 66. Iskwezm, can you confirm if those tires are 16 or 17"?

iskwezm said:
I know for a fact they're 16's,they used to be mine:nice:

Thanks. I liked that size over the 17 (just more old school I guess). I only questioned because you listed 16 wheels with 17 tires?

66moneypit, nice to see examples. They are now saved to my favorites.

Those pics look pretty good. I'm on the fence deciding between 16x8 or 17x8. I might like the 16 better on the 66 coupe - but you have more brake and tire options with the 17's. Anyone have anymore pics?

Iskwezm- Looks like Maaco was going for the flashy paint that turns into a matte/suede finish in a few years. That's the first paint job that I've seen that follows fads all by itself... :D

Hopefully that's not his house in the back ground, if it is Maaco can shoot that too. :D

65mistress said:
Iskwezm- Looks like Maaco was going for the flashy paint that turns into a matte/suede finish in a few years. That's the first paint job that I've seen that follows fads all by itself... :D

Hopefully that's not his house in the back ground, if it is Maaco can shoot that too. :D
Even though he's one of my best friends,what you can se id the 2 fastbacks sitting there,that he's whording,the other 2 cars that are eye sores and the 05' C6 Vette!!!!Where our houses are going for $550K,it really hurts the street

Yeah Maaco charged him like 1300 bucks with the "integrated clear",it lasted maybe 2 years or less, and that coupe has baout $11K in parts,EVERYTHING is new on it.

If you're after something a touch different, these are ROH RT's in 16x7 with 205/55's (Although the front suspension is not Mustang so I'm not sure what backspacing you'd need) The colour is called Shadow Chrome.

Frrtqt.jpg

iskwezm said:
Even though he's one of my best friends,what you can se id the 2 fastbacks sitting there,that he's whording,the other 2 cars that are eye sores and the 05' C6 Vette!!!!Where our houses are going for $550K,it really hurts the street

Exactly why I dont mind paying the association fees where I live-

Houses are in the 550-700,000 range and one of my neighbors tried parking his 56 pick up on his drive way that was in need of complete resto with 4 different colors of paint and 3 flat tires--

yeah it was there for about 2 weeks before he got a letter saying they were going to charge him $400 a month unless he moved in 7 days-

Some people complain but Ill pay it all day long-