17" deep dish bullits

hren59

Sep 24, 2007
San Diego, CA
I've been looking all over for a pair of 17" deep dish bullits with the correct offset for the rear of my '07 GT. I noticed a guy posted a bullit wheel thread and someone had 17" DD, but we still don't know where he found them.

thanks

PS. I'm not interested in the 18" version, just the 17"

• Sponsors (?)

Yes, hence the problem. Pretty sure they're out there somewhere though. Man Heavy, (just checked out your sig) I sure hope I never run into you on the street and accidentally line up with you!! Yer stang must really haul.

Will

Yes, hence the problem. Pretty sure they're out there somewhere though. Man Heavy, (just checked out your sig) I sure hope I never run into you on the street and accidentally line up with you!! Yer stang must really haul.

Will

Thanks will...a few pics

CIMG0216.jpg

CIMG0221.jpg

DSC01834.jpg

CIMG0172.jpg

Attachments

• CIMG0216.jpg
    CIMG0216.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 75
  • CIMG0221.jpg
    CIMG0221.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC01834.jpg
    DSC01834.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 78
  • CIMG0172.jpg
    CIMG0172.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 76

Will

Why would you be so afraid to race him, does the racing gas door scare you?

Oh wait, it must be that Kenne Bell thing and all that other stuff huh? Someday I am definitely gonna git me one of them supercharger gizmos!

That is one sweet ride Heavy, I might have to get that grill too.

Until Heavy pointed it out, I had no idea he was running the 17/18 combo:shrug: :rlaugh: That is a very good idea.

MikeysOTP
Why would you be so afraid to race him, does the racing gas door scare you?

For me, it's that racing stripe that makes me nervous...I've heard they add 100 HP alone!:rlaugh: :nice:

That is definitely an option if i can't find 17's. I really like the look of a deep dish rim in the rear. My computer won't load the pictures of Heavy's car, but I'm sure the staggered set up would look good. I'm thinking black with machined lip for my alloy 07 GT.

That is definitely an option if i can't find 17's. I really like the look of a deep dish rim in the rear. My computer won't load the pictures of Heavy's car, but I'm sure the staggered set up would look good. I'm thinking black with machined lip for my alloy 07 GT.

+1!
I have staggered with polished lip and I love it! Charcoal on my Vista Blue.