17 inch 4 lug Cobra/GT500 Wheels and Tires

Discussion in 'Wheels Tires Brakes' started by ISMYTHE, Sep 9, 2009.

1. ISMYTHE

ISMYTHE Founding Member

I have a set of Chrome, Perfect, no curb rash GT500/cobra style 4 lug wheels and z rated ties 242/45/17 I'm asking $500 or trade for a set of Pony's with tires, if the pony's need tires it would be pony's and some cash. May consider other trades for SVO or fox body stuff, i also need two rear hatches, one siver, one white, a disc brake rearend (SVO or Turbo Coupe) or Interior parts like a compleate seat set, (no ripps or cuts) anyway make an offer. Big detailed pics available if needed. (Marysville)

Attached Files:

2. DOFOXHC

DOFOXHC New Member

Sorry a bit off topic here but do you have pics of your comp prep SVO? Yours is only the second one I've ever heard of and I've never seen one. Thanks
  3. ISMYTHE

ISMYTHE Founding Member

Svo pics

One is the day I bought it, the other is now, striped naked getting an overhaul

Attached Files:

4. 88wutangstang

88wutangstang New Member

i have a set of pony rims with good rear tires, fuzion zri. probably like 60% and the fronts are toyo proxes. wheels are in good condition. i could throw some cash too, call me at 952 388 8017
  5. tannerc91gt

tannerc91gt More durable than coconuts and twice as fast

Don't know where your located but I've got a set of ponta, new rear tires, and cash if your still looking to trade