17 inch Bullit wheels on 67 Fastback ??'s

Yep, should be the same wheel. Hope I helped you more than I confused you. Be sure and post some pics. Im not sure that the rear springs lowered mine the full 1 1/2 over my saggy factory ones, but i wanted mine low, and ended up having to cut a full coil of the stock fronts to match. I also did the shelby drop on the upper control arms. Very happy with how it looks and drives, if I can ever get a rack setup it will be done (til i can find something else to buy for it).

• Sponsors (?)

Yep, should be the same wheel. Hope I helped you more than I confused you. Be sure and post some pics. Im not sure that the rear springs lowered mine the full 1 1/2 over my saggy factory ones, but i wanted mine low, and ended up having to cut a full coil of the stock fronts to match. I also did the shelby drop on the upper control arms. Very happy with how it looks and drives, if I can ever get a rack setup it will be done (til i can find something else to buy for it).

Yeah man you have helped me out alot and I appreciate it. The need for spacers, accompanied with the correct backspacing and tire size can get a little confusing. I just want to make sure I do all my research and order the right stuff.

Your car looks good and sits the way I want mine to be. My rear leafs are sagging preety low as well. Once I get the wheels and tires on and see how it sits I will start upgrading the worn out suspension. I also plan on doing the Shelby drop and the 620 springs if possible.

Anyways, I will definetly post some pics once I get them on. Might be awhile considering it is currently in the shop getting the tranny rebuilt as we speak, and from there it is going to the exhaust shop to get some Hooker ceramic coated long tubes.

Thanks again man!!!