17 inch wheels with Tcp coilover

mcode

Dec 3, 2004
I would like to know if any one has 17 inch wheel and tires with a Tcp Front coilover --Reason--the Tcp upper arms might interfere with the established 245/45/17 inch wheel on a 17 by 8 rim with 4.75 backspacing .. THis is a problem i know with the ultimate performance front coil system

• Sponsors (?)

I would like to know if any one has 17 inch wheel and tires with a Tcp Front coilover --Reason--the Tcp upper arms might interfere with the established 245/45/17 inch wheel on a 17 by 8 rim with 4.75 backspacing .. THis is a problem i know with the ultimate performance front coil system

i've never heard of any wheel fitment problems with the TCP coilover system but the Unique Performance coilover system does have a problem with the upper ball joint cup when using wheels with a deep backspacing. 70 vert had this problemn with his Unique Performance coilover system. BTW, the UP coilover is supposed to be a virtual clone of the TCP system and for the most part it is but they use a lot of different components than what TCP uses hence the interference problem.