17" pony wheels..

• Sponsors (?)

I love the factory pony wheel, but who runs 16's anymore?????:nonono: The 5 lug 17X6.5, 17X8, 17X9, and 17X10 ponies are availible in white, chrome, and silver. They come with Pony R centers, or your factory caps fit in there as well. I am considering buying these in a 17X9" wheel with the 44mm offset because I am running the 2001 GT axle in my 1981 notch, so I need wheels that will sit in an extra few millimeters. And that is why Mavromont Industries is so great, because they offer many sizes with different offsets.....no other sites offers that!!

yeah im considering buying a set too!!!! i love the pony wheels and with the being offered in a 17" version is great...ponys are common...but how many times do you see the 17" ponys...and most people wont know the difference.

17" ponys look much much better than 16s...

Thank you!! And of all the 128,000 members on Stangnet.....I have never met a Mustang person while out cruisin/racing that is a member. So, while we know our stuff......this also tells me that many Mustang owners don't know their stuff and won't know the difference. The only ones that know...are maybe a few handfuls of us on Stangnet.

Yeah I would say I see maybe, 5-8 Stangnet members in the course of the year... Maybe more now with going to SC and more events, but that I know of 5-8 sounds right, yet I know probably a couple hundred Mustang owners.

I like them but i wouldn't pay that much for them unless i had a really super badass coupe that came with them stock and i wanted to build a sleeper, which has been done (there's a nasty silver coupe over on Corral just like this).