17" SVE Wheel Update - New Features!

Discussion in 'Late Model Restoration' started by LRSjmac, Aug 16, 2011.

1. By now I'm sure you've seen our 10th anniversary style SVE wheels. While extremely popular, we knew there were some changes that needed to be made!

Originally the 17x9" wheel featured a deep lip. Now the lip size has been reduced to about .75". In doing so, we were also able to make the hub to where it will fit our 1987-93 5.0L Mustang 5 lug conversion kit!

sve-1007aaa_3769.jpg

Then, we commissioned a 4 lug version! Thats right, 17x9 & 17x10 4lug SVE wheels that match our SVE design!

sve-1007daa_5794.jpg

Finally we added a flat black powdercoat finish to our color palette!

sve-1007en_1444.jpg

In summary:
    • The 1994-2004 Mustang 17x9" 10th Anny style wheel now has a smaller lip!
    • The 17x9" 5 lug 10th Anny style wheel now fits our 1987-93 Mustang 5 lug conversion!
    • We now have a 4 lug SVE wheel that matches the style of our 5 lug version in 17x9" & 17x10"!
    • We now have a flat black powedercoat available in the 17" SVE 10th anny style wheels!

All are in stock & ready to ship! Check out our full listing of Mustang SVE Wheels -
    Mustang 10th Anniversary Cobra Wheels at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

Attached Files:

2. I heard somewhere that Chuck Norris had something to do with the 4-lug version... :rlaugh:

You guys will be hearing from me in a month or two to pick a set up for my Mustang II, do you guys keep these in stock in Hewitt?

3. I so wish I could convince the wife that I need a set of these right now. Unfortunately I already know her answer.... :nono:

4. Chuck Norris is everyone's master. :rlaugh: We do have them in stock here in Hewitt!

Sometimes it is better to ask forgiveness than permission. Although if your wife is like mine, if I tried that the result would be - :chair: