17x10.5 Bullitt's installed!! pics inside....

I have chrome 17x10.5 Bullits on the back my Mustang with the big lip and have some decent pictures. If anyone would like to teach me how to post the pictures or host them I can get them up for you all to see. The big lip looks awesome and the chrome is very easy to keep clean.

• Sponsors (?)

Low5.0 that looks killer man! WOW, I am getting those same wheels but in 18's and I am trying to deside between chrome and that grey. My car is laser red so yours gives me a really good idea! I think I might go grey now after seeing that! hella props man! Looks killer~!

brad mulvey said:
Low5.0 that looks killer man! WOW, I am getting those same wheels but in 18's and I am trying to deside between chrome and that grey. My car is laser red so yours gives me a really good idea! I think I might go grey now after seeing that! hella props man! Looks killer~!

Thanks Brad, glad I can help. I wanted the 18's but I was having trouble finding affordable tires in the size I wanted :nonono: .

What color do you guys think I should paint my wing? I was planning on painting it to match the car, but I've had a lot of people tell me it looks good in black. Opinions?

Qwick 5.0 said:
I have chrome 17x10.5 Bullits on the back my Mustang with the big lip and have some decent pictures. If anyone would like to teach me how to post the pictures or host them I can get them up for you all to see. The big lip looks awesome and the chrome is very easy to keep clean.

EMAIL THEM TO ME And Ill be GLAD to size them up and post them..IM dying to see some pics of these on a car!
RC

DirtyD916 said:
post some pictures of your hood man it looks almost carbon fiber. is it?

Here ya go! It's not carbon fiber, just fiberglass.
hood.jpg

jtkz13 said:
Wheels & tires look nice. I woulda went with chrome, but if you like it thats cool. :)

jtkz13, I almost went with the chrome ones after seeing your car. I just couldn't bring myself to switch over...maybe the next time I need tires :D

Wait, you say 27mm/24mm offsets but the website only lists 24mm/22mm. How were you able to get them in 27? Or was 27 a typo?

EDIT: Nevermind I was looking at the 18's, I'm retarded. I want those things man! I wonder what would look better, Black car with Black centers or Anthrocite? I'm leaning to Black centers.

Qwick 5.0 said:

Mike.
Here are your pics...and all of you: tell me what you think of these, and if they would look :nice: on my laser red!
Thanks
RC
945754MQ1.jpg

945755MQ2.jpg

945756MQ3.jpg

945757MQ4.jpg

RC