17x10.5 Bullitt's installed!! pics inside....

• Sponsors (?)

Rob, you might want to go 17X8 up front. I was forced to run 245-45-17 tires on my 17X9's because it was the only size that matched the overall diameter of the 315's, at least in Nittos. Others tire companies make make a size in between the 245 and 275 that fit. I didn't want 275's up front. I found a pic of a '01 bullitt with chrome 17X10.5" billitts on it, but I forgot to save the link. If I come across it I will thro up a pic.

Killercanary said:
Rob, you might want to go 17X8 up front. I was forced to run 245-45-17 tires on my 17X9's because it was the only size that matched the overall diameter of the 315's, at least in Nittos. Others tire companies make make a size in between the 245 and 275 that fit. I didn't want 275's up front. I found a pic of a '01 bullitt with chrome 17X10.5" billitts on it, but I forgot to save the link. If I come across it I will thro up a pic.

I have 255's up front..SUMITOMO's!

Wouldnt I be better off with the 9's then?

If I decide to go with Nitto 315's up front, I can still keep Sumo's up front. I believe they are better in the rain anyway, so I may just keep that brand in the front, since they were only $100 each!

I dont think it's worth saving $30 to go with 8's.

AND yes, Will, If I can get the $$ together, I will go with the bullit chromers!

RC