17x10 deep dish on fox

Cornell82

Jun 9, 2010
Anyone running these? what mods are needed to wheel wells to allow proper fitment? The lip would probably need rolled and possibly loose the quads or at least flip them. :shrug: I have seen it in a few mustang mags and at a few car shows and it makes the cars look much better IMO.

• Sponsors (?)

you will need the outer lips rolled and the bfh mod to the inner wheel. also no way quads would work on mine and youll want upper and lower control arms when you take the quads off. (to prevent wheel hop) hope that helps.

HPIM3692.jpg

HPIM3616.jpg

HPIM3612.jpg

coupes006.jpg

I had a set of the polished 17x10.5's bullitt's with 315/35's and they looked like they came over the lip of the wheel more than that. they were on a yellow 94 vert and I had to flip the quad shocks on that one. I am still unsure of what wheels I am going to go with, just know that it will be a 5 lug setup. What modifications would be needed to put a 94-04 complete rearend into my fox, disc setup intact and ready to put in? I am wanting to switch mine over and have check at some of the junk yards in the area and can pick that rearend up for around 200 from rotor to rotor with calipers and everything. also are the 99-04 v6 front spindles calipers and rotors the same as the 94-98 gt's? I can't remember all of the details I have read in the past 15 years, but seem to recall they are similar.

you want the 94-95 front spindles,96 and up space the wheel out further and looks kind of funny with anything over an 8" wide wheel in the front. as far as the rear, you dont want to run the complete rear end from a 94 up car with a 10 1/2 wide wheel. the rears also push the wheels out to far. i think with a 96 up and the complete rear out of a 94 up car you could run 17x8 all around but that the limit with the factory ford wheels. you might be able to order after maket wheels wider with a different backspacing and get them to work. if you want to run a 17x9/17x10.5 you want the 94-95 front and the rear disc parts from a 94 up car with stock length fox axles. then you want the north racecars brackets to mount the calipers or ive seen people cut the stock sn-95 brackets to get them to fit. hope this helps