18 degrees

• Sponsors (?)

Nope. The jet stream is fouled up right now. It's virtually north-south, piping polar air masses directly into the Midwest. The impact is farther reaching, however, as even Texas and Florida are chilled (not cold). Cold is watching glass on buildings and in cars spontaneously bust.

haha I know what your saying, I didnt actually think its cold in Florida, even though I am freezing my ass off I was more poking fun at you guys who are seeing snow.

Haha, aww you guyz...

I just moved out here a few months ago. The car is still back home for winter though while I sort things out over here. It'll be here soon and I can't wait to bring it out to shows and events. We'll definitely meet up, I need friends! I work at home so I never get out :p

High of negative 4 Friday. Was 24 below Monday morning, 22 below this morning. Wind chill swings from 25 to 45 below zero with winds gusting to 45mph. 30 inches of snow down right now; 6 more inches coming tomorrow and Thursday.

Quit yer bellyachin'. ;)

I want to shoot myself in the face just thinking about how miserable that is. I feel for ya buddy, I HATE cold weather.

Haha, aww you guyz...

I just moved out here a few months ago. The car is still back home for winter though while I sort things out over here. It'll be here soon and I can't wait to bring it out to shows and events. We'll definitely meet up, I need friends! I work at home so I never get out :p

That makes, sense, I didn't always think you were from MI. Usually I notice, but this time it jumped out at me. Where did you move from?

And yeah, we will meet up. Woodward is the hot spot pretty much all summer long. Especially come July and August. And cruise week is a blast. I was out there from 7pm to about 2-3am every night that week before the cruise.

That makes, sense, I didn't always think you were from MI. Usually I notice, but this time it jumped out at me. Where did you move from?

And yeah, we will meet up. Woodward is the hot spot pretty much all summer long. Especially come July and August. And cruise week is a blast. I was out there from 7pm to about 2-3am every night that week before the cruise.
buddy of mine who use to live down the street is going to school out there... keep an eye out for a red 93 cobra sporting a VS T56 and a T66 looks stock other then a cowl hood though

I came from MA right near CT. Feel free to hit me up via PM whenever something cool is going on, chances are I won't know about it. I'm doing what I can to find stuff online but as always half of the goings-on in any given area aren't mentioned much online.

I'm gonna be the 1st to say it, California FTMFW!!!

Its 47 degrees out here right now, with an expected high of 51 degrees, & a low of 42 degrees. I took the notch out for a nice 200 mile trip yesterday too...:D

Except when it comes to emmissions, modding your car, tint, etc :)

LOL... You got me there:rlaugh:

But hey, as long as you are willing to throw cats on your cars every 2 years for emissions, its all good. & I have got away with my window tint for 3 years now LOL...

CIMG2880.jpg