18" Pony Wheels For Fox Body?

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by 92greenlx, Sep 18, 2004.

1. I have seen 18" pony wheels for fox bodies on a fox body before. I am just curious as to if anyone knows what company or website sells them? Thank you!

2. Yeah, as far as I know, there are only 16-inch and now 17-inch (knock offs) Pony's.

3. Yup, I believe pony's only go up to 17".

4. 18" ponys would look wierd IMO, thats just me though.

5. I have seen 18" ponys in san diego on a fox body gt. They looked good. I already have 17" ponies which I purchased from ponyr.com about 3 or 4 years ago. I just want to stay with ponies instead of getting cobra r wheels.

6. 18" PONIE'S

WELL I LIVE IN LYNWOOD CALI AND THERES THIS PLACE WELL THIS RIM SHOP AND THEY CARRY 18" PONYS I WAS PLANING ON BUYING A SET....

7. I think it would look "good:nice: 16 inch looks small (1980's & 90's) Im sure there out there but I dont know the name of the company!:shrug:

8. Wow.....a year and five month old thread.....At least we know that some newbs are finally using the search button. :D

9. anyone got pics of the 17 or 18 inch ponys on a fox?

10. heres my ride with pony r's,, they have plain chrome caps though

Attached Files:

11. nice, thanks for the pics.

I really think it looks great on that Blue 85/6

Wonder what they'll look like in 18.

12. If I were going to buy a set of 18s, they sure as hell wouldn't be pony knockoffs.

13. lol,
    I think the pony rims are pretty good looking. They do look good in 17 as well. I didn't think they'd look good in a bigger size, but they do.

14. There you go. 18spony3.jpg 18spony2.jpg 18spony.jpg You want them? 1000 bucks firm, with tires over 50% tread left.

Attached Files:

15. You need new front springs. ;)

16. Oh, it's not mine. I just found the ad, some dude in bay area is selling it.

17. MustangPhil:
    Are those 17 or 18"?
    Can you get me the number for the guy who has those?

18. those are 18 ive seen them before