18" Saleen Wheels on a foxbody

• Sponsors (?)

2my1yr7.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Nice pic! I wonder if there were any other mods done, other than the 5 lug conversion to get those babies to fit? I can get the Saleen rims in 18x9 all around too, would that be better than 18x10's in back?

That's exactly the look I'm looking for :) They 18x9's all the way around? I see some site's have the saleen rims in 17x9 too, but if I can go 18", I'd love too.

Here's a pic of my 89 4cyl to 5.0 coupe project. I bought these wheels and tires used. The front came with 265/35/18's and the rear has 295/35/18's on them. The front is fine but the rear scrubs. The tires are to wide. I used a hammer to tap in a few places on the fender well and used an 1/8" spacer but it still scrubs when I make a turn or go over an uneven surface. If you get the 10's for the back, get a 285/35/18.
p2050975br8.jpg

Here's a pic of my 89 4cyl to 5.0 coupe project. I bought these wheels and tires used. The front came with 265/35/18's and the rear has 295/35/18's on them. The front is fine but the rear scrubs. The tires are to wide. I used a hammer to tap in a few places on the fender well and used an 1/8" spacer but it still scrubs when I make a turn or go over an uneven surface. If you get the 10's for the back, get a 285/35/18.
p2050975br8.jpg

Looks good! What springs are you using in the rear?

I have a question. I'm getting ready to do a 5 lug conversion with cobra brakes and I've been checking out wheels, I was going to put 17x9's on but found a good deal on a set of 18x9's. Now from looking at the pics above (which were awesome!) my question is if I put the 18's on can I still lower my fox? I was looking to lower it a inch or so.

You can still lower it with 18's. Mine is lowered some but I don't know how much. I got the springs from a parts car. The rear of my car is not as low as it looks in the pic when its on level ground.