184 Infantry Tribute Saleen mustang

whyask

Apr 4, 2005
Sacramento
This is one of my sister units here in California.. dont know the guy who did it but the names of the fallen I do..... The mustang is well...... a work of art - power, sound , class ,....... in a whole nother level ! Take a second and check this out !

Mustangworld Select Stangs

His email address is on there let him know that we support what he's doing ! AIRBORN leads the way ! :flag:

- SGT McCauley

• Sponsors (?)

Well...........

Its a really hot car but personally, and just my personal opinion, I don't think it appropriate to emblazon the names of fallen war heroes embroidered on the trunk lid and trunk mat of a car. Were family members consulted on this project? I feel really bad for the 18 year old young lady - just a baby.

A tribute and a hot car just seems inconsistent to me. It just doesn't jive. Its too "in your face." The treatment could have been more subtle. For example, a fender badge and a dashboard emblem indicating "1st Battalion 184th Infantry Regiment...Heros" would have been an appropriate thing to do. The video is a good thing and explains everything else.

Bless our country and blessings to our heroes. :flag: