Fox 18inch Wheels

• Sponsors (?)

The newer cars have a wider track than a Fox. Therefore these later model wheels have a very deep offset, which means they'll bolt up to a five lug converted Fox but will sit waaay up under the car possibly contacting the shocks, struts, ect, ect.
To run them you'd need to run spacers.

Is anybody running these rims on there fox?

Look at this on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/231964150931

05 06 07 08 09 10 11-15 Ford Mustang 18" alloy wheels rims 5x4.5 GT pony ranger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
05+ Mustangs typically run a +35mm offset on a 9" wide rim. That ebay ad does not give you rim width, offset, nor back spacing.

I just looked them up on Google. Those are 2015 GT wheels and are 40mm offset. You'd definitely need to run spacers with those on a fox.

Probably 1"inch spacers.

Cool so they'll work

Eh, one inch spacer is a bit much. I wouldn't recommend that.. If you want some nice oem style wheels look at LMR or American Muscle, respectively. I run 2010 GT style wheels on my fox from AM. Not too many folks have them, I love em.
image.jpeg

Photo courtesy of @hoopty5.0 ... Thanks brutha!

Reactions: 4 users
Eh, one inch spacer is a bit much. I wouldn't recommend that.. If you want some nice oem style wheels look at LMR or American Muscle, respectively. I run 2010 GT style wheels on my fox from AM. Not too many folks have them, I love em.
image.jpeg

Photo courtesy of @hoopty5.0 ... Thanks brutha!
Not bad 120 bucks a rim
[emoji106]

1" spacers? Wouldn't you need new lugs for something like that?
Usually spacers that thick come with nuts to install them with that counter sink inside the spacer.They have studs that you then bolt your wheels on with your lug nuts. I've never used them. I just don't think it's a good idea to do something like that. It's best to use a better fitting wheel IMO.

Reactions: 1 user
Usually spacers that thick come with nuts to install them with that counter sink inside the spacer.They have studs that you then bolt your wheels on with your lug nuts. I've never used them. I just don't think it's a good idea to do something like that. It's best to use a better fitting wheel IMO.
Dammit all to hell!!

That's right, I remember seeing that online somewhere.

I understand wanting to use some of those newer cool looking wheels though.

So, all you got to do then is change out the rear end with a newer model 8.8 and totally redo the front spindle area and then you can buy the cheap priced wheels.;)