• Sponsors (?)

mustangwheels0019hd.jpg

mustangwheels0029zk.jpg

mustangwheels0031qv.jpg

mustangwheels0046fz.jpg

mustangwheels0058iv.jpg

mustangwheels0074rj.jpg

mustangwheels0069tr.jpg

Very nice wheels, tires look sharp too, but the center caps are very odd. Pony Centers would really look nice.

Attachments

• mustangwheels0019hd.jpg
    mustangwheels0019hd.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 87
  • mustangwheels0029zk.jpg
    mustangwheels0029zk.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 79
  • mustangwheels0031qv.jpg
    mustangwheels0031qv.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 77
  • mustangwheels0046fz.jpg
    mustangwheels0046fz.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 84
  • mustangwheels0058iv.jpg
    mustangwheels0058iv.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 83
  • mustangwheels0074rj.jpg
    mustangwheels0074rj.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 69
  • mustangwheels0069tr.jpg
    mustangwheels0069tr.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 79
I got the rims from Mustang Tuning for $679.99 free shipping and no tax because they are based in Pensylvania and i'm in California. They are Topline brand wheels, and any Discount Tire can order them so hopefully you know someone who works there ;o) I only ordered them from MT because it would have been 6 weeks from Discount, I just couldn't wait. Discount (a friend) gave me $400 for the stock rims/tires with about 5200 miles on them and I payed $800 to Discount for tires and extra warranty and balancing and mounting etc...

I believe the center caps are Saleen but I just don't really like the look of em. I was kinda thinking of the Ford Racing ones but the wife said running pony. I wasn't totally sold on either of those so she chose.

The spoiler is from Cervini's. They make an Elenor clone body kit. I did have the stock spoiler and it covers the holes up. There are actually places to put screws in using the stock holes to help hold it on. Its a really nice set up.

OsirisGT said:
I believe the center caps are Saleen but I just don't really like the look of em. I was kinda thinking of the Ford Racing ones but the wife said running pony. I wasn't totally sold on either of those so she chose.

new-verde-caps-3.jpg

S-Type... Not authentic Saleen.

These are authentic, cheap too. $10
024-085.jpg

They do offer the Pony Caps though mustangtuning.com

http://www.mustangtuning.com/bucecap.html

mustangtuning_1881_9662174

Anyone know the weight difference between those wheels and the stock wheels? Just wondering how much hp/tq you might loose with the 10" inchers. If they are close in weight it might not make a difference. Also are the wheels the same diameter as far as check engine light problems?

Well Mustang Tuning says the fronts are 25lbs and the rears are 26lbs. I don't know how much the stock set ups were i'm sorry. Right now I think the rears are 1/5 of an inch smaller than the stock set up. The little tool on the Discount Tire site says when I am running 65 mph on the speedo I am actually going like 64.74 or something. Either way when I get around to it I can fix that with my Xcal2. I have just been lazy atm heh.

I'm running 245,45 and 285,40 atm.

did you take the clips off the lug studs? this solves the problem for many people with aftermarket wheels. the factory wheels have a provision for them, but most aftermarkets dont. this causes the wheel to not sit flush with the hub.

im an idiot

hey maybe you guys can help me with rim/tire sizes...ive been looking to upgrade my 17 inchers to 18s but i havent the slightest clue on what offset i would need...whats the widest tire i can fit all around? i would like to be able to rotate then still and what not, so they would have to be the same size. I was hoping for 265 all around...any help you can provide would be awwwwesome :nice:

Yes they took the clips off. I watched them do it.

Try 18x9's with I believe a +45 offset Leftovers. Or just head to a tire shop, I use Discount because a friend works there, they can get you all the info you need I bet ;o)