18x9.5 for Rears, ???? for fronts Rims an tires

Bosko5.0

May 18, 2006
longwood, FL
currently I have 17x8s all around(tri bars son) on my 95 Gt Vert,
i have 18x9.5" for the rears but I dont know if I should put 18x9.5s up front or Go with 17x9"
they anly make the rim in those 2 sizes witch Suxs But o well, i would want 18" all around so i could rotate the tires, but i dont know about how much i would be able to turn the wheel with out any rubbing;
or i could go with 17x9" itll give it a stance alittle bit better turning radius, but i wont be able to rotate the tire,

also iam trying to find some good tires smooth ride but good performance and they MUST be good wet weather(florida weather sux it will be sunny out and then it will start pouring,then it will rain on/off it cant decide) and also good dry,im looking at some bF goorich, falken, supra estca Ive never tryed any of them but iam sure many of you have, i mean 1st weak I had my car it was raining and i was pulling out of a discount auto and i decided to floor it thinking i would just slide a little, well the car did a 360 and slid backwards into a curb and my little brother was with me that scare the sh** out of my it took a big chunk out of my rim put a little grass into it and bent my rear axle. never ever ever again will i ever think about doing that again!:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)