18x9 Euromax 612 chrome

• Sponsors (?)

They look like a Bullitt.
d_2973.jpg

Attachments

• d_2973.jpg
    d_2973.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 308
Thats exactly what I said! I thought they looked like foose and boyd coddington...do you think they look too much like the stock 18's thatare optional on the gt's...im trying to get away from the bullet look while still staying with a 5 spoke...and I really liked these and theyre affordable..also.. is the dish deep enough? The opinions are great...it saves me from hating them once I buy them! Thanks!:nice:

I like them and unlike the Boyds, they don't have the inner raised valve ridge that creates a pool of water in the ri mwhen you park up.

As for the dish, any sort of dish removes the possibility of a brake upgrade as there isn't enough space inboard of the spokes for additional pistons.

I think they're more Torq Thrust than Bullitt.

Yea..ive heard about the water thing when you park...ANd they do somewhat resemble torque thrusts...I just dont want them to look like the stock 18's that are on the c/s mustangs...not that hteres anything wrong with them..but i want them to look aftermarket while staying away from the tuner abnoxiousness:rlaugh:

The differences I see between the factory and the Euromax wheels is that the Euromax wheel spokes are near the same width whereas the factory wheel spokes get wider as they get to the wheel lip. Also the wheel center on the Euromax has a dip in between the spokes as the factory wheel is a perfect circle.

think theyre ok? Im new to this and have no idea how to post pictures but when you search for 18x9 Euromax 612 chrome a picture of a blue stang gt with the wheels will come up and it looks sick! but when i really stare at the wheels...they almost look differnt...youll see what I mean...

I had waaaaay too much free time on my hands at work last night so i "photo chopped" the image that was on Euromax's site. Changed it from Windveil to hopefully close to Torch Red.

wow! Thanks a lot! I have no idead how you did it but that looks kick ass...Now Im almost positive that im gonna go with these wheels.....I really appreciate the help and honest insight! Thanks again:nice:

wow! Thanks a lot! I have no idead how you did it but that looks kick ass...Now Im almost positive that im gonna go with these wheels.....I really appreciate the help and honest insight! Thanks again:nice:

Not a problem.:nice:
The Bullitt style wheels look ok, they're just not my style. I ditched my factory 17s within the first few weeks of owning it. Enjoy your new wheels and post pics when you get them on:D