19" Tire reviews - Need some advice!

Discussion in '2010 - 2014 Specific Tech' started by Lordstout, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Hankook ventus v12. They are great and you'll have money left to buy more ammo.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
  2. I can see the points Mr. Bad Boss is trying to make. I would look to the "Federal" Reserve as a huge problem, more so than trade deficits. Not only is it *not* a Federal agency (it's a private bank) but it's in cahoots with foreign banks to take down the US of A by bankrupting us.

Now that I have that out of the way...

My summer-only Pirellis that came with the Brembo package, well...they could use replacing. I don't think I'll do it this summer as I think they will last until winter, but they will need to go next year. I've noticed with a Bama 93 Race tune that it's very easy to spin the tires when rolling out of 1st gear and giving it about 3/4 throttle. This was on a day with 75 degree temps! The tires aren't bald, but I was sure surprised that I had to pedal out of first gear (against that new '13 GT next to me). He lost. Anyway...

I'd like to go with a 275 on all 4 corners. I want a summer ONLY tire, as I have dedicated winter tires/wheels. I'd like to keep cost down to $1,200 or less. I've been looking at BFG, Nitto, Yokohama, Bridgestone. I don't think I want a drag radial, but I want something with lots of dry grip. You know, for summer! :)

Any help would be appreciated!
  3. Pirelli P-Zero (not the Nero or corsa)
    Goodyear Eagle F-1 Supercar
    BF Goodrich G-Force
    Michelin PS-2

These tires will let you enjoy the full benefits of the awesome suspension that Ford built into the Mustang.