Expired 1965 Fastback A Code Project Car

Discussion in 'Classic Mustang WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by auto doug, Jul 7, 2013.

1. auto doug

auto doug Member

Showcase:
    Albums:
    I have for sale a 65 Mustang Fastback A code (project car) it was an east coast car and very rusty I re built it with a very solid rust free California Coupe and the results are a very good solid foundation to build your dream car! this is a reconditioned body shell using all 100% 1965 stamped and spot welded by Ford sheetmetal a much better way to go than some other stuff I see on the market that people claim to be as good? plus you have the real car with a lot of the parts, suspension eng trans interior etc. it sale with a Connecticut Bill of Sale, you may need to do a bonded title but at least you have a real Mustang! Original this is a A code ( I still have the eng but it is bad shape so I set in place a another 65 289 2 bb eng, the original c-4 is back in the car! power steering, 4 good wheels & tires, good rear window, front windshield and passenger window, it will need the drivers door glass & missing the rear folding seat not a big deal, I installed one of my best hoods and solid deck lid doors are also top condition no rust! (It could use a new roof skin that Dynacorn makes and they fit very good) and we can do that for the new buyer. This roller should sell for at least 10 k and I f were to spend a nother week on it finalizing the body and put it in epoxy there's no doubt it would bring that! but you can buy it now for $6950.00 that is a steel! be sure to call today call 402 475 9968 or 402 474 2344 no text please

Attached Files: