1965 Mustang for Sale by Original Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

1owner65

Jul 29, 2006
SOLD 1965 Mustang Coupe 289 2v Manual Transmission 184,000 miles.
For sale $4000.00 or best offer.
510-486-7815
[email protected]

I purchased it in June 1965 in Seattle Washington. In the fall of 1965, I moved to the San Francisco bay area and it has been a daily driver for the last 41 years. The last few years my son drove it to Berkeley High School daily, but he is off to college with something more upscale. It is time to move on.

The car runs great, starts easily and still has plenty of power. The engine is original without any modifications, other than replacement fuel pump, water pump, radiator etc. The body has some road rash and some dents. Pony Carburetors in La Cruces, TX, rebuilt the carburetor in 2004. Car has never been in an accident, other than a couple of minor fender benders. The paint is the original vintage burgundy with some significant fading. The car has been in either a carport or garage for most of its 41 years. It is a black plate California Mustang.

The headliner, seat covers and floor rug were replaced a year ago and are in good shape, also has new interior door panels and dashboard. The original AM radio is still operable and installed. A CD player is installed in the glove box (out of sight) and subwoofer is installed in the trunk. This could easily be removed if not wanted.

Pictures available at
http://photos.yahoo.com/[email protected]

Attachments

• Mustant-6-11-06web.jpg
    Mustant-6-11-06web.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 171
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.