1966 Fastback A CA. 2 owner Project Auto 99% rust free

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonMiller

Oct 26, 2011
1966 MUSTANG FASTBACK

114k original mileage, So. Cal. car from day one!! 2 owner car (present owner owned car since '77)......parked since '89
"A" code 289 4v car built in San Jose, CA.
Auto trans.
Engine and trans out of car (not sure if original engine or not...did not look closely)
A/C car (missing most of the parts)
Console (correct short one for A/C)
Mostly original sheet metal....the hood is from a 64 1/2 and the drivers door has been changed
Never wrecked
99% Rust free...besides a little surface rust, the only area of rust I could find is just above the windshield on the pass. side (see pic close up) and the pass side behind the frt. seat floorpan needs a patch
Floorpans and frame rails look really good
No bondo/body filler anywhere!!
NEGATIVE: radio hole cut larger; speaker holes in trap door, doors and fiberglass side panels; dents on roof

PRICE: $11,200....if I sell it right away.....if I invest time and $$ into it, the price will go up accordingly...No charge for delivery anywhere in the LA, CA. area.

PICS: let me know if you want any of these pics at a larger size (give me the pic #)...Also, I have more pics, so let me know if you want more..

OTHER MUSTANG FASTBACKS FOR SALE: I have a 67 Fstbk.; 68 Fstbk.; 70 Fstbk. and a 70 Boss 302 shaker low mileage cars for sale...call or email for more info.

CONTACT: Ron Miller 714-757-8437...or email me directly at: [email protected] .Out of state and out of country referrals available upon request.

Attachments

• P1260849.JPG
    P1260849.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 187
  • P1260937.JPG
    P1260937.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 221
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.