Build Thread 1967 Dynacorn Fastback

• Sponsors (?)

i just love the look of that SPI red oxide . i am going to try to order some soon
if it can be shipped to cali. they discontinued the red oxide i used before .nothing looks cleaner than red oxide . about what does a gallon run?

This was the first time I used it and I like it a lot and will be using it on a lot of projects. I believe the cost is around $90.00 a gallon plus a gallon of activator is the same price giving you 2 gallons sprayable.

I have had questions wanting to know what issue this would be in and I'm happy to say it's in the March issue that just went to the printers.

This is what Brian has been fabricating. It is an under the dash hood release. The hood required a lot of fabrication along with this latch that came off of another Ford. To find out all the details you will have to read the build story in an upcoming issue of Modified Mustangs & Fords magazine.

DSCN3664.jpg

The owner wanted the car assembled so the stainless exhaust could be designed to fit around the Total Control Products rear suspension and subframe connectors in case anything had to be modified before paint.

On the way to the exhaust shop on a dreary rainy day here in Florida

DSCN7290_zps2728b4c4.jpg