1967 Fastback & 1967 Project Coupe For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm purchasing a new home and need to liquidate my cars and parts inventory ASAP. I have two 67 Mustangs, a coupe and a fastback. The coupe is a project car currently in pieces. I purchased it with plans of transplanting an 89 Mustang GT (included) drivetrain into it. The car is an A-Code car with an original body with the only rust that I can find contained to bubbles on the lower front corner of the drivers door. This is as nice a body as I think you'll be able to find. Included with the car is a Baer 13 inch 4-wheel disk brake kit and a Randall's Rack R&P. The car would also come with two drivetrains, the originally 289 that's been professionally rebuilt (includes a beautifully restored 4-barrel autolite carb) and the fuel injected 302 from the 89 GT. The interior is out of the car but most of the parts are still with it. I'm asking $9,000 for the entire package.

The 67 fastback is my pride and joy. It has a 575HP Keith Craft 408 with AFR 205 heads all forged bottom end, mighty demon carb, MSD ignition, customs headers, ARP bolts, etc, etc. The engine compartment is almost completely devoid on any wiring. I've spent countless hours trying to conceal as much as I could. The trans is a Tremec TKO with a hydraulic clutch. The car has a set of 4-wheel Baer 13 inch cross-drilled brakes, a Currie nine-inch rear end, 3.50 gear and a Detroit Locker. The front suspension is a TCP coilover with Koni shocks in the rear. The car is silver in color and it too is an original sheetmetal body with no rust, ever. This car has a black deluxe interior with Autometer gauges. I'm asking $38,000 for this car. Pictures of the fastback can be found at: Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

If interested, please email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Attachments

• 67small.jpg
    67small.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 247
  • 408Stroker.jpg
    408Stroker.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 254
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.