So this is my project build thread. This was a car that I bought in the 90's as a parts car (what was left of it). It was too rusty for serious work, but now with all the sheet metal available I figured to give it a try. 1967 Mustang Fastback, S code 390 C6 automatic Circa 1995-1998 Final strip down December 2012 You can see some of the bullet holes from this angle - 28 total throughout the car I took the shell down to a place in Fort Worth that dips the cars for rust and paint (non-acidic). they were expensive, but the car came out very clean. They went out of business last fall. Feb 2013 I was researching floor pans and got several recommendations for a new company called Thoroughbred GT. They are a new manufacturer of complete floor pan assemblies from tail light panel to firewall toe board. These are supposed to be top quality, better than the Dynacorn and fit well per the references I talked to and made in the USA. SOOOOOOO, I ordered one. It arrived last Thursday Feb 7, 2013. It came to my local shipping terminal in a crate. I picked up 4 large swivel wheel castors (rubber inflatable) from Harbor frieght and made a basic wood cart. When I arrived at the shipping terminal and inspected the floor pan I had them put it directly onto the cart, which I then screwed to the wood cart. When I got home, I just pushed it off my trailer and into the shop. Here are the photos of the floor pan, I have not uncrated it as of yet, but it has all the brackets for E brake, seat belts, dual exhausts, axle bumpers, etc. Much more detailed than I expected.