Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyMouse

Apr 19, 2005
Kansas
1967 Mustang GT350 Clone Struts & Coilover Rear Suspension
All new sheet metal all the way around
$23,000 or best offer

Go to the ebay auction I have for this car to see more pictures and get more details about the car. My email is [email protected], please let me know if you have any questions. Ebay item #140398069638.

View attachment 240297

I am regrettably having to sell my 1967 Mustang Coupe. I have made several posts about the car on this site. I am selling it because I am finishing up my masters and we are looking at going overseas. Here are some things that it has.

This car only has 7600 Miles on a fresh rebuild of the Engine, Tranny, and Rear end. The engine has been balanced and blue printed. With the ported and polished heads, Duraspark ignition system, rebuilt T5 and the rebuilt rear end, this car is very fun to drive. It has a new suspension all the way around. It has been fitted with the strut suspension from a 1996 Mustang. Camber is adjustable from the usual lower point as well from camber plates. The rear suspension is a coilover setup with a watts link. This car runs and handles like a dream. All of the sheet metal has been replaced. All of the chrome trim, mirrors, taillights, taillight bezels are new. The taillights are sequential and look really cool. A lot of work has been put into this car, but still needs some things to finish it up. It has been painted Vista Blue with White racing stripes. This is by no means a professional job and was only meant to protect the body until it could get painted properly. The next step was to take the car to an upholster shop. The seats are from a 1995 Mustang and the rear seat folds down. I have all the material to carpet the trunk, recover the seats and sun visors (1996 Mustang with vanity lights), and cover the trim that fits between the back seat and the sides.

New Dual Exhaust with Flowmaster 50's - 2.25"
Classic Auto Air A/C Heat - Not installed
Deluxe Interior - Door Panels not shown - Door Panels are black deluxe style (new), with the aluminum inserts (new) as well as the stainless steel trim (new).
New Outside Mirrors
New Chrome Trim all the way around
PIAA Center Driving Lights
Car has two layers of RAAMAT sound deadener and two layers of Ensolite, very quiet inside
New Window Regulators for front windows
New Seals for all doors and windows, felt pieces included
It has been coated with Liner Xtreme in the trunk, the undercarriage, engine bay, as well as the rocker panels.

Replaced Sheet metal:

Fenders
Headlight Buckets
Door Skins
Hood - Dynacorn Shelby Short Style hood - Fiberglass
Quarter Panels
Functional Side Scoops
Deck Lid - Shelby Style - Fiberglass
Quarter Panel Extensions - Shelby Style - Fiberglass
Taillight Panel
Shelby Taillight Panel with molded buckets
Floor Pans
Torque Boxes - Both Sides
Trunk Floor
Gas Tank
Drivers Inner and Outer Wheel Wells
Passengers Outer Wheel Well
There are many things included with the car that are not shown in the pictures. There really is way too much to list here. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thanks for looking, please contact me if you have any questions.

4472215912_de0514567c_b_d.jpg

4471438063_304ea173da_b_d.jpg

4472216880_875b48913b_b_d.jpg

4471454907_8ee9bd3e53_b_d.jpg

4471451749_77329e4efa_b_d.jpg

4472218244_017ff7fdc8_b_d.jpg

4472215288_29c3e29af0_b_d.jpg

4472220066_e03eded795_b_d.jpg

4472235654_c2107b10d9_b_d.jpg

4472214264_9cd73c7e98_b_d.jpg

Buyer is responsible for shipping or pick up. $500 deposit due with in 24 hours, paid in full within 7 days. Car will only be released upon verification of cashiers check/money order. Car has a clear title and will be signed over once transaction is complete. The car is being sold as is, where is, with no warranty, expressed or implied.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.