Automatic w/ 77,000 miles
Original Black License Plates
Rebuilt in-line 6 cylinder motor(2006)
Rebuilt Transmission (Jan 07)
New power brakes installed (march 07)
New larger fuel tank and fuel pump
New Weber Carburetor installed last year
Dual MagnaFlow Exhaust (sounds nice!)
All BRAND NEW interior: Leather front and back seats, dashboard, headliner, custom center console (all black)
New weather stripping (New in packages, havent installed yet)
New Vinyl top
Power steering w/new valve
New Starter (Jan 07)
Replaced all Fuel Lines last year
New Pressure Gauge
MSD Ignition
New Battery
Hood Lock
New Tires
Sony Xplod CD Player
6x9 Pioneer speakers in rear (have speakers for front but haven't installed them)
All windows, door locks, Defroster, heater, gauges work great!

I have receipts for everything that was done to this car. Pretty much the only thing this car needs is a good paint job. The paint on it now is a really nice color but it's about 5 years old and there are some chips and small dings.

My father bought this car for me as a graduation present at the end of 2003. He was a mechanic and we babied it! He made sure that everything worked poperly and safely. He recently moved to oregon so i'm not able to have help on it anymore.

This car has always gotten me anywhere I needed to go, the only reason I'm selling it is because I got a new job that requires me to commute and I don't want to use it as a commuter. Not that it wouldn't make it as a commuter, I just don't like the idea of putting so many miles on such a nice classic car, and also taking the chance of getting into an accident commuting every day. It does get pretty good gas mileage though for such an old car. Selling $7,900 OBO.

This car is beautiful and I would love to keep it if I could, but I just dont have the money to keep it and get another car :( . I would love for it to go to someone who will put as much care and attention into it as my father and I did.

Sorry about the lack of pictures, all but this one were too large. Email me if you want to see more! I have many of everything. Thanks!

If you are interested or have any questions please email me [email protected] (my phone is currently turned off, but I check my email regularly)
I am located in San Leandro, California.. right near Oakland.

Attachments

• backside.jpg
    backside.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 151
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.