1969 Mustang Coupe used parts…

Scootro

Founding Member
Jun 3, 2002
Arkansas
I need some help from you all. Ok here is the scenario my buddy has a 69’ mustang coupe typical 289 automatic trans. He has been using this car as his daily driver and now his front end is shot (THE CAR IS IN DECENT SHAPE). Only reason his been driving it cause he had to trade in his good car for a family vehicle cause of the new baby they just had and money is tight right now. So I promised to help him rebuild his front end.

Here is what I’m looking for and ON the cheap side, too..$$

Tie rods
Ball joints
Idler arm
power steering gear box or a power steering pump(might be a cheaper fix)

Anyone have any good links on the net of salvage yards or know of cheap or used parts. I’ve done some searching on eBay and other places, but nothing that I could find.

Thanks in advance
Scoot.

• Sponsors (?)

69 Rustang said:
Scoot,
I appreciate what you are trying to do, but suspension parts is one place I never cheap out on by putting on used parts. You can buy some front suspension kits new relatively inexpensively from ads in Mustang Monthly or any of the Mustang magazines and that is all I will suggest to you. Good luck with helping your friend.
thanks... i found him a complete frontend kit minus the power steering stuff brand new for 144 bucks....7 Piece Steering Kit Includes: 2 Inner Tie Rods, 2 Outer Tie Rods, Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeves and Idler Arm