1969 SS/GA

Discussion in '1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-' started by rusty428cj, Oct 2, 2007.

1. jlangholzj

jlangholzj Advanced Member

:eek::eek::eek: HELLOOOOOO!!!???!?!! Am I the only one here who's jaw just dropped when they realized this was rusty, i mean, THE rusty gillis here??? I mean, COME ON!!

Every day this forum scares me, well known people from everywhere just seem to pop in and out..

great to see the 69 running again rusty, its a great piece of mustang and musclecar heritage, and I think that if any one of us were that car, we would want to be raced again to. Thats one thing that I hate to see, a car that just sits in a garage, but it brings that warm fussy feeling when I see one out there dooing what they do best.

keep it up rusty :flag:

2. StangDreamin'

StangDreamin' Founding Member

2nd Ocotillo bush east of the Colorado River; Sout
    Yeah, John; it's Rusty. One of the reasons that "the Web" is also the best example of a "Great Equalizer" is that greats in their field (like Rusty) can come down and hobnob with us "little guys". And, since we're all hiding behind our computer screens; we can do and say things like convincing Rusty to run the Stang again.
    And we're all at least a little bit better for it.

Keep ridin' that Pony, Rusty. It's what she was built for; and she can show another generation that this "old stuff" can and will still be good enough to run the next cantury.

3. Pakrat

Pakrat Founding Member

Currently: NH Originally: Rhode Island (and all po
    I sure hope that green Camaro in the first pic was one of the ones you opened a can of woopass on.

Way to pound the pavement Rusty, keep hope alive!!!!!!!!!!!