1970 Mach 1 M Code 4 Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970MachKY

Sep 24, 2008
1970 Mustang Mach 1. M code, came from factory with a 4 barrel and a 4 speed. Car had been sitting since about 1984 when I bought it about 4 years ago or so. You are looking at it almost the way I found it, only drivers side floor pan, trunk pan, and torque boxes being replaced. All sheet metal on the car appears to be original, as is the glass, Mach 1 trim, and chrome trim/door handles.

Freshly repainted in the original Medium Lime Metallic with black interior. 1972 Cobra Jet 351 Cleveland out of a Torino GT was put in the car sometime in the late 70's/early80's with an original 4 barrel carb complete with carb tag. The heads have the "4" stamped on top of them, I was told this meant it had the 4 barrel "high flow" heads.

4 speed manual, new clutch, new fuel tank, new exhaust, new brakes, new shocks, new seals and weather stripping, period correct Firestone Wide Oval tires on original Torino GT wheels, lots of original parts. Car comes with a Full Deluxe Marti report and Body Buck Tag.

Alot of effort was made in order to keep this car as period correct and original as possible. No chrome on the engine, no MSD ignition box, this car runs on points and looks right out of 1970. Serious inquries only, make offer. Car located in Lexington, KY.

[email protected]

859-576-4129 ask for Shaun

Thanks.

Attachments

• mach.jpg
    mach.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 466
  • mach3.jpg
    mach3.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 775
  • mach4.jpg
    mach4.jpg