Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Getting the itch to have a Fusion are we? I'm sure that that is gonna be a tough "row to hoe", considering how many of them (Mustangs) are out there. Hopefully you have some room, and can afford to sell for whatever the market will bear if you need to sell it.
I obviously don't know why you have decided to sell the thing, I can only guess......I'll take a stab at it though...

#1. You are tired of being one of the mindless hoard at the local cruise in.
#2. You looked up the word complacency, and decided that it did not describe any part of you.
#3. You have decided to build a * insert fox body of choice*, and you are needing to free up the $600+ dollars that the current car is bleeding you out of your monthly budget when considering the pymt, and insurance to help fund the build.
#4. If you do choose to jump on the "build your own" as opposed to "buy your build", you're hoping that you gain some perspective, and appreciation for color. And realize that, (when it comes time to choose the color scheme) that a simple small grille ornament, PLACED IN A SEA OF BLACK,WILL NOT CONFLICT WITH AN OVERWHELMINGLY DOMINANT COLOR SCHEME AS LONG AS THE PRIMARY COLORS ARE CHROME/RED/BLACK.

You know,....kinda like putting a chrome, red, white, and blue version of the same on a primarily red car.
mustangengineswap283_zpsjtlzh70k.jpg

Wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong. Wife is preggers with #3. Mustang seats 4, not 5. In the market for a hot rod that seats 5 now. And my car aint JUST like the others, ya crotchety old man. The best part is I dont HAVE to sell it. So if it dont fetch what I want, I can keep it. I just feel that if I am going to have a payment on a hotrod, I want to be able to drive it anytime, whether I am on daycare duty or not. My oldest cant legally ride in the front seat for another two/three years.

20160824_180050%201_zpssrtzngsq.jpg

20160824_182946-1_zpswjb7auod.jpg

20160824_183530_zpsr3hppwyw.jpg

And dont gimme that chit about your pony emblem on on the grille of the red car. That is red/white/blue/'MERICAN on a red car. Not one sole red piece on an orange car... Now back to your crotchety scheduled update. BTW, keep plugging along and get that monster assembled before youre laid up!

Wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong. Wife is preggers with #3. Mustang seats 4, not 5. In the market for a hot rod that seats 5 now. And my car aint JUST like the others, ya crotchety old man. The best part is I dont HAVE to sell it. So if it dont fetch what I want, I can keep it. I just feel that if I am going to have a payment on a hotrod, I want to be able to drive it anytime, whether I am on daycare duty or not. My oldest cant legally ride in the front seat for another two/three years.

And dont gimme that chit about your pony emblem on on the grille of the red car. That is red/white/blue/'MERICAN on a red car. Not one sole red piece on an orange car... Now back to your crotchety scheduled update. BTW, keep plugging along and get that monster assembled before youre laid up!

Man I dig those wheels

Reactions: 1 user

Here Jeeves,... Dump the belly button,...Mortgage the house,....take out a second,....get a second job, and buy this:

2017%2Bbmw%2Bx5%2Bm%2Bredesign%2BInterior.jpg

2016-BMW-X5-M-interior.jpg

4 doors, Seating for 5,... 575 HP,....just what the family man on the move needs when it comes time to add a 3rd car seat.

Ohh,....and 98k,.....You'll need 98k.

Reactions: 1 users
Here Jeeves,... Dump the belly button,...Mortgage the house,....take out a second,....get a second job, and buy this:

4 doors, Seating for 5,... 575 HP,....just what the family man on the move needs when it comes time to add a 3rd car seat.

Turns out they have you trying your hand in sales, too, eh? I am looking at first gen SRT8 Grand Cherokees. Enough gadgets to be fun (GPS, DVD, Boston Acoustic sound), but not too many gadgets to go wrong like your 98k vehicle will in 5 years. Oh, and 420 hp, 420 lb ft, AWD, and seating for 5. Anywho, enough derailing. Accomplished anything yet tonight?

Turns out they have you trying your hand in sales, too, eh? I am looking at first gen SRT8 Grand Cherokees. Enough gadgets to be fun (GPS, DVD, Boston Acoustic sound), but not too many gadgets to go wrong like your 98k vehicle will in 5 years. Oh, and 420 hp, 420 lb ft, AWD, and seating for 5. Anywho, enough derailing. Accomplished anything yet tonight?

I said that I wasn't working on it for a few days......I'm drinkin a Chinee beer, making me up a mess of Velveeta cheeseburger macaroni,....... and answering you.

That's what I've accomplished tonight.

Reactions: 1 users

Why not just buy an S550 and slap a blower on it? It'll make more power, handle better, LOOK BETTER, and save you 45 grand...

Oh, yeah... seats five. My bad..

20160824_183530_zpsr3hppwyw-jpg.564100.jpg

I'm sorry Nick,...@95bluestallion... I can't believe that I missed this pic.....

I gotta ask, considering all of the strange things that are in your picture...

Is all the junk that is under the rear of your car used in anyway to either

A: De-thatch your lawn.
B. Hoe weeds out of the soybean fields up there. ???

Is there some sort of lever inside of your car where you pull it, and all that stuff just drops like a riding lawn mower deck, and you use it to just completely fck up Mr. Fergusons' perfect lawn?
20160824_182946-1_zpswjb7auod-jpg.564099.jpg

I mean seriously,...Do they have roads there, or do you just drive around and park your junk in the "Museum of Rusty Assed Stick Things Coming Out Of The Ground"s lawn?

Or is that some sort of dead corn stalk symbolism thing for the "Drought of 1910" when all of the corn crop was burnt up?

""Never Forget the drought of Ten"!!:fuss::fuss:

Or do they just have random fields up there in the middle of a thousand acres of field corn that have statues of "What the Hell is that thing" to keep people believing in "Ancient Aliens"? Kinda like Stonehenge,....Machu Picchu, or Easter Island,...Only with a Iowa redneck kinda vibe.

Rusty CornCob Henge,.....:shrug:

Inquiring minds wanna know....

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
IMG_0103.JPG

I suspect that it will be a love it or hate it modification. But the fact of the matter is that it's stuck on w/ 3M red backed emblem tape,.....which means that it's stuck on there pretty damn solid,..as in,.....It ain't changin' for a while.

Reactions: 11 users
Status
Not open for further replies.