1978 Mustang II Conver for sale

I recently found the car I have always wanted but need to sell this one first. The motor is a 347 stroker, forged I beams, speedpro flat tops, 270 comp cam, tyhoon intake, 600 double pumer chromed, complete MSD set up, GT40 heads with 1.6 roller rockers,complete March pulley kit, earl hoses and fittings all the way around, Flowmaster 40's, 17'9 bullitt wheels 5 lug, new brakes all the way around, cobra II body kit, custom side scoops, convertiable and $3000 in the paint. Car has 345 hp to RW's. Any taker email me at [email protected] for photos. I will be well worth your time. There are some photos posted on mustangii.org aswell under Jansen York's Ghia without the new wheels on it.

• Sponsors (?)

How did you make the GT40P heads work? ..and how did you chop the top? It is a nice looking car! I'm not in the market for another II. You might try mustangii.net and the ubiquitous e-bay if you're really wanting to move the car.

d

re

It took about 7 hours and alot of work from the pipe guys at the local muffler shop to get them in. The top is from a 150 fiat and extra subframe connectors where installed to get the frame the added support it needed. If anyone is interested in this car email me I have a complete work up on it, with the new photos with the 17'9 2005 mustand gt wheels with yoco tires.

I like the Lacy Spoke wheels with the convertible also...they coordinate well with the "sporty" look. Too big of a set of wheels will look too muscular if the car doesn't also have more road racer parts (roll bar, fender flares, lowered, etc.).

I would like to have something larger and wider than the factory Lacy Spokes though...the 15x7 cast lace wheels added to many Fox Mustangs in the '90's would be a good choice. Something like the Enkei model 92. They generally would need a small spacer due to the offset, but would add some agressiveness to this car without going "over the top".

Below is a pic of the ones that I have waiting to go on my Ghia Sport.

Attachments

• wheels-refinished-smr.jpg
    wheels-refinished-smr.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 145
Beautiful ride. Right now I'm not looking for another II, but I have a 78 under wraps in my driveway that I would love to turn into a convertible. If you could share your wealth of info on the process of the change-over I would be indebted to you. I'd love to see the picts from before, during and more of the after. My fingers are getting itchy and I'd love to dive right in, but maybe this time I'll wait for some extra info. Hell, I'll even pay you for a total info pack (picts, parts and stats) if available. Thanks