1978 Mustang II T-top model???

Does anybody still make a 1/24 scale plastic Mustang II model kit?? I can only find a hatchback without T's. I am not really into model building but my boss and I have discovered X-mods since not much happens in a speed shop in Canada in the winter.

http://www.xmodsrc.com/

Anyway I thought it would be much fun to lay a beating on my Boss' Honda Civic X-mod with a Mustang II X-mod radio controled car. Was thinking it would be kool if I could have a 1978 T-top Mach 1 (like my real car). I have a 2004 Mustang Cobra and a 1966 Mustang fast back, but they just are not the same........:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Yes Ertl has re released a couple of MII model kits. One of them is the 'firefighter' pro-stock kit and the other is a bone stock kit. Both are kind of crude, but they are generaly shaped like a II. I don't think they are T-Top, but it would be easy to hack a t in the roof with a razor. Search ebay for Mustang II model kit or something and you should find one.

Xmod Scale

I thought about same thing, but xmods are 1:28 scale. From looking around the web some models have a slightly longer wheelbase, and I think some people have successfully put regular models on the frame but I have yet to see any real proof.