Fox 1983 T-top Coupe - $1000 - New Buffalo Butt Beer

What's funny about that?

You sounding like a grumpy little btch about something you aren't going to drink.

Plus, I know how intelligent you are and that's your description of something you aren't going to drink.

And finally, no matter how much you protest and try to prove otherwise, you're a nice guy. I think that probably eats at you more than the dirt I'll be drinking later on today with a smile on my face.:nice:
I'll have an appletini light on the tini

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

What's funny about that?

You sounding like a grumpy little btch about something you aren't going to drink.

Plus, I know how intelligent you are and that's your description of something you aren't going to drink.

And finally, no matter how much you protest and try to prove otherwise, you're a nice guy. I think that probably eats at you more than the dirt I'll be drinking later on today with a smile on my face.:nice:

Since we're talking about me being "funny" then, I'll cop to this self observation:

I've always been the smart ass.

In all of my past jobs, I've been a cynic, and most people either didn't like, or flat out hated me (my wife) until they got to know me.

In car guy circles, If you were a casual observer, and watched me interacting w/ friends, and "friendly rivals" at the track,..you more than likely walked away thinking "that guy is a prick."
Unless you got to know me.
I'd venture to say most people here that just read some of the blather I write never look back at anything further because they also think I'm a giant dick head,...and they'll never get to know me.

I told the wife, that if I got the current job, I was gonna go about it differently, and be a nice guy, and offer to do things for everybody whether they asked me or not.

That has worked out favorably.

But in the end, the people that like me don't like me any more than they would have if they had to get to know me.

Because now that they do, they know that I'm a smart ass.

Since we're talking about me being "funny" then, I'll cop to this self observation:

In all of my past jobs, I've been a cynic, and most people either didn't like, or flat out hated me (my wife) until they got to know me.

In car guy circles, If you were a casual observer, and watched me interacting w/ friends, and "friendly rivals" at the track,..you more than likely walked away thinking "that guy is a prick."
I'd venture to say most people here that just read some of the blather I write never look back at anything further because they also think I'm a giant dick head,...and they'll never get to know me.

I told the wife, that if I got the current job, I was gonna go about it differently, and be a nice guy, and offer to do things for everybody whether they asked me or not.

But in the end, the people that like me don't like me any more than they would have if they had to get to know me.

There you go Mike, that's why I like you.

You're just a different type of a smartass than me. But still in the brotherhood.

There you go Mike, that's why I like you.

You're just a different type of a smartass than me. But still in the brotherhood.

Well, until we get this Gila Monster painted, I vote to take up a collection to supply Mike with Snickers bars. He definitely hasn't been himself.

What's wrong with being a smartass??

[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
So, I've done nothing much on my red car lately.

I went to a speed shop yesterday trying to get ss hardlines for my fuel lines. They kind of chuckled at me when I told them what size I wanted, as though they were saying, "how cute would that be, such little tubes".

They don't carry lines that small in stock, sure, they could order them.....I feel so inadequate.....

My brother works in a hot rod shop, don't know why it took so long for me to ask him about them. He says they can get them for me, no problem.

I'm just wanting enough of the hardlines to run from front to rear. I will use some sort of braided lines for the curves around the tank and engine bay areas. I'm just wanting the main undercarriage lines to be the ss hard lines.

I kind of had a little too much heat this week, so yesterday I tried to stay in the air conditioning as much as I could. I think I might go lay on my back under Doby in a little bit. At least route the brake lines and hook up the emergency brake handle again.

Reactions: 2 users
As stated elsewhere, I've ran dual 3/8" aluminum hard line on the Monster as my product of choice. Eazy to bend, eazy to terminate, cheapo degreapo. I used -6 bulkhead fittings to transition into as braided stuff at each end after that.

Reactions: 1 user
What're you doing Mike. Did @a91what help you get the monster running?
I did not. Haven't tried. Hood first, finish the nitpicky sht on the rest of the body, then focus on getting him running again. On my way right now w/ the wifey to get monster hood v3 right now as a matter of course.

Reactions: 2 users
WTF.... 9 days to read a build thread?

Now what did I come in here for.... :chin

Oh yes. A random two-tone image:

83MustangGT033.jpg

Wheels are wrong and the stance is off but otherwise.... I like it.

Dave, have you found or do you have the side molding out of all those cars?