1986 Mustang GT Hatch 5.0 5sp RED. Tell me if its a good deal!

• Sponsors (?)

That's a big project car...if you're brave then dive in, but expect the worst. The car displays more shades of red than I thought were available but exterior seems solid. IMO you will need to keep your wallet really handy depending on how far you want to go. If it were me I'd look for a little less project to start with and spend a touch more....but if you have the manhood then grab it up.

What steering wheel is that? I actually dont like it so i would sell it lol. I'd just like a stock GT steering wheel..

That is the stock GT steering wheel. Everyone calls it an "SVO wheel" because the SVO's had a similar one, but the wheel you see there came in 84-86 GT's without cruise control. The ones in 85-86 with cruise had a wheel that looked something like the 87-89 mustangs had. SVO's had the same shape but instead of that center circle with the ford oval, they had the ford oval and "SVO" debossed directly into the vinyl. LX mustangs without cruise also had this wheel, just with the ford emblem mounted in the center without the circle around it. 84's with cruise had an uuggllyy wheel that really needs not be seen lol

Here is an example of the 84-86 GT steering wheel
1985dash.jpg

Here is an example of the same steering wheel, just with the SVO pad
retros9.jpg

Here is an example of yet the same wheel but in an LX
81bb_12.JPG

and finally the wheel used in all LX and GT mustangs with cruise control (85-86)
10.jpg